Tuesday, 18 June 2019

10 YEARS OF GATCHASTITCH!


"HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!"



OMG, can you believe it … Gatchastitch is 10 years old TODAY!!!

I can hardly believe it myself.  Never would I have imagined that, one decade on, I'd still be here!  If you've been following me that long then "Thank you", your continued support is most appreciated.  If you haven't been with me that long, then that's okay too.

If you still need proof, here's my first blog post!


It seems like a lifetime ago when I started this blog, somewhere to post all my news and host my patterns and now, looking into its second decade, I'm hoping to expand on it further.  I know I've been saying for over a year that I want to start my Etsy store, and hopefully, this will become a reality later in the year.

Over the course of the next few days, I have some other stuff to share with you, so keep your eyes peeled, you won't want to miss them!

Now all that's left to do, is have some cake and down a few scoops of rum! Yo-ho-ho!!!

Till next time … keep Kalm and cross-stitch! x

No comments:

Post a Comment