Greeting guys, hope
you are well!
As part of the
celebrations for my 10th anniversary, I had planned to start selling some of my
patterns on here before setting up on Etsy.
Things haven't
panned out as I had planned over the last few weeks, but now I can confirm that
I have set up a temporary shop here on the blog (check out the "SHOP"
tab at the top of the page)!!!
Eventually, this
will link directly to my Etsy store, but for now, patterns for sale will be
listed here.
There are currently
three designs for sale:
- Project Lugia
- Project Ho-oh
- FFVII - ShinRa Logo
If you're interested,
you can contact me via email for more details.
These patterns will
be available for sale on here on the blog throughout July, after which I shall
be moving them over to Etsy.
Please feel free to
have a mooch, and … happy shopping!
Till next time …
keep Kalm and cross-stitch! x
No comments:
Post a Comment