Monday, 17 June 2019

FEEDBACK REQUEST -- RESULTS!!!


Howdo guys!

So a few months ago, I ran a "feedback request" to find out whether you guys preferred colour or black and white symbol charts.

The results were conclusive in that the majority of you prefer colour symbol charts.

I personally prefer black and white, which is why my charts are always produced that way and, and I don't know whether you guys have noticed this too, but most commercially produced cross-stitch charts always seem to be black and white as opposed to colour.  On the flip side, cross-stitch magazines here in the UK have colour symbol charts in them.

After spending last month looking into this further, I have come to the conclusion that both types of chart have their pros and cons, so in order to keep both sides of the fence happy, I'm going to start producing my patterns with both colour and black and white symbol charts.

To kick things off, I've re-done one of my most popular patterns, "Cloud in Stitches



You can download the revised pattern HERE.

I will say that I'm not convinced that colour symbol charts will work for every pattern, but well … we'll see how it goes. 

Now that I'm able to access BOX again, I plan to update ALL the patterns currently uploaded there, which I appreciate is a HUGE task, but I want all my patterns to look the same.

Finally, I have another favour to ask.  I've also uploaded to BOX a "Feedback Questionnaire" so that I can get some feedback from you guys as to what you think of my patterns. 

You can download the questionnaire HERE.

Once completed, please email the form back to me.

So that's all for today, come back tomorrow for some exciting news!!!

Till then … keep Kalm and cross-stitch!

No comments:

Post a Comment