Monday, 8 June 2015

Sssshhhhhh!!!! Don't Wake The Wind Fish!!!!

Good morning!

Apologies that I didn't get around to posting my next pattern sooner.

Things have been a tad hectic over the last month because I've just gone full time at work (huzzah)!  Only downside is that I'm knackered all the time (boo) and I'm not always in the mood for crafting :(

Anyway, I'm on annual leave now for two weeks (double huzzah), as I'm going away for five nights on Wednesday.  Those who know me over on  Facebook will know why and the rest of you... well, I should be able to fill you in tomorrow :) x

For now, here's that new pattern I promised:



The Wind Fish from Link's Awakening should need no introductions!

The pattern is a bit of a beast as it spans two pages -- it took me AGES to chart, but should be meaty enough for those of you who like a stitchy challenge!  I have plans for a blackwork version too, but that might be a way off yet!

So if you fancy a challenge, I've uploaded the pattern to the "Legend of Zelda" folder on BOX.net

Enjoy!

Till next time ... keep Kalm and cross-stitch! :) xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment