Monday, 11 May 2015

The Dragons Are Back... And This Time in Blackwork!!!

Hi there guys, hope we're all well!

Last time I suggested that I might consider doing my Toothless logo in blackwork.  Well, I did, and here he is:



The colours are slightly different to the cross-stitch one I posted last month, as I wanted his false tail fin to be in red, like it is in the film.

This was really quick to chart and I managed to stitch him in just over a week!

If you'd like to try this one instead (or as well) as the cross-stitch one, I've uploaded the pattern to "Blackwork" folder on BOX.net.  

So that's all I have for now.  I have another pattern ready to go so I'll try and get that posted this week.

Till then...keep Kalm and cross-stitch! xxx

3 comments:

  1. Great finish! I like the blackwork style you chose as well since it seems almost scaly. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you like it. The blackwork fill was chosen specifically because it looked "Scaly", and I think it's turned out really well :) xxx

      Delete
  2. This looks amazing! I think the red was a good choice for his tail fin for sure. :D

    ReplyDelete