Saturday, 14 September 2013

+NEW PATTERN + Stargate Blackwork -- Orion

Greetings guys, hope you're all having a great weekend!

Well I must apologise again for my inactivity.  As always, I hadn't planned to leave it this long, but I don't seem to have found time to sit down and update the blog.

Following on from other Stargate themed posts, I have now completed the blackwork design for Orion:



The pattern has also been uploaded to BOX.net and can be found in the 'blackwork' folder.

I have charted some other glyphs this way, but I don't plan to stitch them at the current time.  I realise that I have far too many other 'unfinished' projects vying for my attention and I am trying to get them finished before I start anything new.  As of course we all know too well, this is much easier said than done!

So that's all for now!

Till next time ... keep Kalm and cross stitch :) xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment