Wednesday, 4 September 2013

+NEW PATTERNS+ Stargate Glyphs No's 21-39 (plus a few revisions)

Greetings guys!!

Apologies for my lack of activity on here of late (thanks to my friend Laura who pointed that out to me last night).  I have been quite tardy over the last week or so and the job hunting is starting to get on my nerves.

I have, however, managed to finish charting the remaining Stargate Glyphs (which seems to have taken forever), and here they are:


L to R: 21 (Pisces); 22 (Andromeda); 23 (Triangulum); 24 (Aries)


L to R: 25 (Perseus); 26 (Ceteus); 28 (Auriga); 29 (Eridamus)


L to R: 31 (Canis Minor); 33 (Gemini); 34 (Hydra); 35 (Lynx)


L to R: 36 |(Cancer); 37 (Sextans); 38 (Leo); 39 (Leo Minor)


All  the patterns have been uploaded to the "Stargate" folder on BOX.net.  I have amended some of the earlier patterns and uploaded revised versions (these will have a little "v2" logo under them).  Most of the changes are cosmetic, with the exception of "01_Earth" where amendments have been made to the pattern itself.

I am going to continue converting some of these into blackwork, but effectively this project is now complete.

You will recall from my last post that I had been hoping to post the patterns for the Angry Bird "Pigs", and I can only apologise to those of you who are waiting for them that this has not been done yet.  I had wanted to get these Stargate Glyphs out of the way first, so now that that's done, I can perhaps crack on with them!

Apologies also to those of you waiting for new Pokemon Blackwork designs.  I can confirm that I have now completed Deoxys and Victreebell, but haven't charted anything new lately.  Again, I shall try to rectify that as soon as I can.

That's all that I have for now.  Hopefully, I won't keep you waiting too long for the next set of patterns!

Untill then ... keep Kalm and cross-stitch :) xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment