Wednesday, 18 September 2013

Download Stitchy Project -- Update

Happy Hump Day Guys!!!!

Over the last week or so, it seems that I have become determined to finish the stitching projects that have been lingering on my frame for numerous months (and even years in the case of 'Gettysberg')!  I just feel I have too many unfinished projects and that I should really get these out of the way before I start new ones.

Remember at the start of the year I referred to a list of projects that I wanted to get finished?

Well the only one still outstanding is the one I started back in 2011!  I shall be making it my priority to finish that over the next month, but first...

My Download Sampler (if you can call it that), that I charted in March and started stitching at the end of June, is almost complete! Here is what I have done since the last update:




I expect this to be finished within the next day or so.  It's been a relatively straight forward design to stitch this one, but the amount of black has been quite trying. I expect that I have gone through several skeins on this!!!

So that's all I have for today.  However you spend your 'hump day' (at work, school or chilling out at home), have a good one!

Till next time ... keep Kalm and cross stitch! xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment