Tuesday, 30 July 2013

+New Patterns+ Stargate Glyphs No's 11 to 20

Howdy!

Well, I promised new patterns today and *gasps*, I'm actually able to deliver.  To be honest, the patterns lined up for today have been in the 'upload' folder on my flash pen for quite some time, it's just I've been too lazy to post!

Moving away from the rock 'n roll theme to something a bit more interstellar -- Stargate Glyphs.  Checking back through my posts, the last set were uploaded back in January, so for those of you who have been waiting for these - sorry.

I've got patterns for 8 glyphs, as follows:

L-R: 11 (Scutum); 13 (Aquila); 14 (microscopium); 16 (Piscis Austrinus)

L-R: 17 (Equuleus); 18 (Aquarius); 19 (Pegasus); 20 (Sculptor)


The patterns have been uploaded to BOX.net and you can find them in the 'Stargate' folder (in non-gaming).

There are still quite a lot of glyphs to chart and they are all in various stages of completion, but I will try and get these completed as soon as I can.

I have also been stitching some of the glyphs myself (giving them the blackwork treatment).  So far, I have finished the "Earth" glyph:



I am currently working on "Sagittarius":





I have also charted "Orion", and will start that when I have finished Sagittarius.

I don't tend on charting all the glyphs into blackwork, but if you guys like these and have requests for specific glyphs, then let me know and I could be persuaded to chart them.

I realise that I haven't posted any new Pokemon charts for a while, and I have to confess that stitching them has been slow lately.  Also, I don't have any new designs in the pipeline at the moment.  I have so many UFP's and projects waiting to be started that get in the way -- I think I need to have a sort out!!!

Anyway, I'm going to be making changes to the blog/patterns over the course of August, but I'll let you know more of that later.

In the meantime, I hope you like the new patterns, and as always...

Keep Kalm and cross-stitch!!!

1 comment: