I'm on a bit of a roll at the moment and they do say that you should strike whilst the iron is hot!
Recently, I've been featuring a lot of non-gaming patterns, so today I thought I'd post some gaming ones. With the exception of the Unown markers I posted back in May, it's been a while since I last posted some Pokemon AR markers (January in fact).
I decided it was time to do some more!
I've charted the next nine Kanto critters for you:
![]() |
| L to R: Caterpie; Metapod; Butterfree |
![]() |
| L to R: Weedle; Kakuna; Beedrill |
![]() |
| L to R: Pidgey; Pidgeotto; Pidgeot |
As always, the patterns have been uploaded to BOX.net.
As I have mentioned before, I do check the markers reveal the correct critters before I chart the them.
Don't forget though that some markers which are similar will produce more than one Pokemon!
They don't take long to chart up so all being well, there should be another set of markers soon!
Well that's me done blogging for this week (maybe).
Till next time ... keep Kalm and cross-stitch :) xxx



No comments:
Post a Comment