Well, I've been very tardy lately haven't I? I can only apologise again for the huge gaps between posts. As always, work and life get in the way.
Anyway, it's been quite a while since I last featured work that you guys had done so I thought it was time to rectify this!!!
First up, we have this super fabby blackwork Flygon:
This was stitched by Laura of WilyCrow Crafting. Laura has become a good friend recently having met through a local stitch group called Beartown Bobbins (we meet twice a month). Laura is a bit of a gaming geek like me and likes Pokemon. This was her first attempt at one of my creations -- I hope she will do more!
Next, we have two (yes TWO), Link In Stitches!
The first one was stitched by BossCandi and the second by RavenTeazea (the latter is actually made with perler beads)!!
Next up we have 2 designs by Missy-Tannenbaum:
Misy-Tannenbaum runs the spiffy blog Dorkstitch and her work is regularly featured on here :)
Another one of my regulars is DawnMLC:
Dawn runs another excellent geeky blog called AnimeStitching.
Here's fabby Bellossom, as stitched by SnowyMelon:
Here comes another Link (or two) -- courtesy of CandyFlavouredPencil
Naryu sprites from Zelda's Oracles games -- courtesy of emietheemerald:
And last, but by no means least, we have this supper fabby banner including the FFVII logo, as stitched by DottyPurrs:
*PHEW*
Well you guys have certainly been busy! It's always nice to see the different ways in which you all interpret my designs! Keep it up, I want to see more!!! I have also uploaded these images to the Gatchastitch Public Gallery on my Facebook page just to keep that up to date!
Till next time ... keep Kalm and cross stitch! :) xx









No comments:
Post a Comment