Well after Sunday's mega-post, I thought it was time to share the work in progress on some of my current stitchy projects! As you all know, lately I've had the hooky bug, so I've been doing more crochet than stitching, but that doesn't mean I'm abandoning my favourite pastime -- sometimes it's nice to sit at the frame and chip away at my stitching.
First up, Deoxys....
I'm slowly building this one up. I've found a few errors in the chart and it'll probably need a complete re-work before I can post it!
No update for Victreebell, I may have mentioned last time that I was having a few issues with regards the colours I had picked for the leaves and the body. The concern arises because I am using vintage-green aida which conflicts slightly with the colours I had chosen. I have come up with alternatives and hopefully (if these look okay), I should be able to get this finished soon!!!
Turning away from Pokemon ... I have recently started charting some of my Stargate patterns to work in blackwork. Here's what I've stitched so far:
| Goa'uld System Lord - Sokar (worked in DMC color variation #4130 and Light effects E3852) |
| Stargate Glyph - Earth (worked in DMC color Variation #4025) |
If you guys like the idea of working these in blackwork as opposed to cross-stitch, let me know. If enough interest is shown, I'll make the patterns available.
So that's all I have for now. Hopefully, I'll have some new patterns for you soon!
Till next time .... keep Kalm and Cross-stitch
These all look cool! I love how the Stargate patterns look! I finally started watching this show for real this year, and so far I'm loving it! I think the patterns will be very cool, and more interesting to stitch in blackwork rather than full stitches. But as I have no idea when I'll be able to get to stitching them, I'm not sure if I can vote for posting them! XD
ReplyDelete