Charlie the Chimp is always complaining he is hungry so I made him a banana...
I have been wanting to make an amigurumi banana for some time, and I was going through my patterns recently when I came across this. Last night I decided to sit down and make it!
It wasn't difficult, although working the "peels" was a little fiddly!
If you fancy making your own banana, I downloaded the pattern from HERE. If you are on Ravelry, then you should check the designer out -- she is very talented!!!
Next, I want to make one of these to go with it!!!
I must apologise again for the lack of stitchy updates. Apart from the two Pokemon featured recently in my WIP (which I'm having colour issues with at the moment), I have been working on a few side projects. The downside is that I have no white aida at the moment so I can't start stitching them. Thankfully, Monday is payday so I should be able to rectify this!!!
Hopefully I'll have more of an update on this soon, but for now...
Keep Kalm and cross-stitch! xxx
PS - the chimpanzee plush holding the banana is called "Charlie the Chimp", I've had him since 1987 - he was from Avon Cosmetics :) xxx
No comments:
Post a Comment