Last week at work was really hectic, and I'm still not used to doing a full week so it's been pretty tiring. It's hard to get motivated to design, chart and even stitch when you can't keep your eyes open!!!
Anyway, as I mentioned in a previous post, I have managed to get some new patterns charted which I hope I will be able to post over the weekend.
First up, Pokedex 3D. You will recall before New Year I posted charts for the Kanto starters and their evolutions (probably everyone's favourite starters, no?) Last night when I got home from work, I charted them properly and converted to PDF.
Here they are:
Gen I starters - Grass (001-003):
![]() |
| (l-r) Bulbasaur, Ivysaur, Venusaur |
Gen I starters - Fire (004-006):
![]() |
| (l-r) Charmander, Charmeleon, Charizard |
Gen I starters - Water (007-009):
![]() |
| (l-r) Squirtle, Wartortle, Blastoise |
To accommodate these new patterns, I have re-arranged the 'Pokedex 3D' folder on BOX.net by making new folders for the five known regions - Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, Sinnoh and Unova. The markers will be uploaded to their relevant region of origin.
The Unova markers have been moved to the 'Unova' folder and I will shortly begin the pain staking task of renumbering them so that they fall in line with the "National Dex". This is a project that will probably take ages to complete so please be patient with me.
It might be a good idea to start this project by posting the patterns for all the starters first and then work on each region in turn.
With news this week that Generation VI is in development, the aim is to try and complete this before the new games come out. With the new games also being the first true games for the 3DS, I expect AR markers to be a must, as well as lots of other 3D goodies.
![]() |
| Gen VI starters (l-r) Froakie, Fennekin, Chespin |
Of course, new Pokemon also means new blackwork possibilities too!!!
So that's all for today, all being well, I will have some more Stargate glyphs to upload tomorrow, but until then...
Keep Kalm and cross-stitch!!!




I have to admit I'm praying for more Eevee evolutions. Are you?
ReplyDeleteAnyway, I love the patterns. Thanks for being a geektastic blogger!
I am working on the other Eevee evolutions, so don't worry! Charting (and stitching) can be time consuming but they will get done :)
DeleteThank you, and thank you for your support :) xx