Hey there guys, are we having a great weekend?
Well, I've been to Runcorn today to have Sunday lunch at my fiance's sister's home as it was my mother-in-law's birthday today and she wanted to make her lunch. It's nice to have a change from the Sunday norm. Now I'm home, chilling out watching Dancing on Ice and snow is falling outside ... brrr, it's gonna be a cold one tonight!!!!
I'm not planning on going anywhere tonight, but before I settle down to chart some more new stuff...here are today's new patterns:
Stargate Glyphs No's 6 (Libra); 8 (Norma); 9 (Scorpius) and 10 (Corona Australis)
Patterns have been uploaded to BOX.net.
Before I go, I want to feature two new magazines that have been released in the UK this week:
First up is a new monthly offering "Simply Crochet". Compared to knitting (and cross-stitch), there aren't that many magazines dedicated to crochet so I was very excited about this. I'm really impressed with it too so I'll definitely be getting this every month. If you live in the UK and you'd like to give crochet a go, you should give it a go!
Secondly, I don't know what other countries are like, but here in the UK we get a lot of weekly magazine collections. Usually you can get them in the newsagents for the first few issues, and then you have to put in a magazine order. I already subscribe to one (Art of Crochet), but a new magazine called "Knit and Stitch" has just been released. I "umm'd" and "arr-d" about getting this, but as the first issue is only 99p I thought I'd give it a go. It's not bad, so maybe I might stick with this one too.
So that's all for now, I'm off to chart some more glyphs (and maybe a few Pokemon too)!!!
Till next time ... keep Kalm and cross-stitch! xx

No comments:
Post a Comment