Greetings guys!!!
So it's time for the first new pattern of 2013.
First though, I wanted to show you my own version of the festive Angry Bird pattern I posted over Christmas:
As always with me, I'm not happy unless I'm giving my projects the blackwork treatment. I had actually designed a pattern that was a bit more detailed (including the border and the lettering) but for whatever reason I haven't managed to get it finished -- I don't like working on festive projects after Twelfth Night!
I may return to it for next Christmas, but to be honest, I quite like it as it is ... what do you guys think?
As I mentioned recently, I'm going to chart the Angry Birds this year. As I had pretty much charted the 'Red' bird for the festive version, charting the normal version didn't take that long:
I have also added a new folder to the GAMING folder on BOX.net. Surprising, it's called "Angry Birds" (LOL). Patterns for both the festive red bird and red bird have been moved to here!
As I mentioned on Facebook last night, I've been quite productive on the design front. When I've been working all day it's nice to have a break from the computer so I've been my reference images and sketches and transferring them onto graph paper ready to chart.
At the moment, BBC's annual celestial event "Stargazing Live" is encouraging the completion of the Stargate Glyphs. I have already charted some glyphs and the PDF's are ready to go, so expect these to be uploaded in the next few days!
Till next time ... keep Kalm and cross-stitch! xxx


No comments:
Post a Comment