+PATTERNS+ Goa'uld System Lords - Part 2
Your patience for having no patterns for three days is rewarded with new patterns!
Here is the second part of the Goa'uld System Lord logos - Hathor, Cronus Heru-er and Ares:
 |
| Hathor |
 |
| Cronus |
 |
| Heru-er |
 |
| Ares |
I realised after I had done these, that I had forgotten one other important Goa'uld ... Anubis!!!
 |
| Anubis |
There are other 'minor' system lords and whether I decide to chart them has yet to be decided. If you have a favourite that I've not mentioned, please let me know and I'll have a look at whether they can be charted! Ideally, I'd like to crack on with the rest of the Stargate Glyphs though as there are still about 30 (eek) I have to do!!!
In fact, I have far too many patterns I want to do, and I really don't know when I'm going to find time to chart them all *sigh*
So that's the first lot of patterns for today...stay tuned, there's more!
No comments:
Post a Comment