It took slightly longer than I anticipated, but the pattern links are up and running again, and (as far as I can tell), they all work too :)
First thing you'll notice when you go to the Pattern Archive tab is that the layout has changed. There are now three main folders:
- Blackwork Patterns
- Gaming Patterns
- Non-gaming Patterns
Underneath you'll see a list of all the sub-folders within that folder.
To access the pattern you want, click on the relevant main folder, which (in the case of 'gaming' and 'non-gaming') will take you to the sub-folders. Patterns have been archived according their theme -- the Logo folder has now gone but new folders have been added (especially under the 'non-gaming' folder).
I'm hoping this new layout will make it easier for you guys. Please let me know what you think and, as always, if you spot a broken link...please, please, please...tell me as soon as you can so I can fix it. As you know, only recently someone told me that the Pokemon folder link wasn't working and it had been like that for SIX MONTHS!!! @________@
As promised, new patterns have been uploaded, so stay tuned as they're coming right up!!!
Wow, the Pokemon link hadn't been working? I had most of them printed, but I could swear I'd been digging through the AR markers more recently than that! Either way, congrats on getting your patterns back up, and the new ones look very spiffy, too!
ReplyDeleteThe link for the AR Markers was fine, it was just the link to the Pokemon sprites that wasn't working. Still, all sorted now. Hope you like the new layout :)
Delete