Greetings guys, hope you're all enjoying the start to your weekend!
Well Zelda Month is over and it's time to move onto another project, but before then, there are a few more Zelda related things to conclude!!
First, ALL the patterns I've featured on here (as well as a few more) are now on my website for you to download and stitch yourselves! You can download them direct from here.
Next, I managed to finish the next character in my "In Stitches" series, and in keeping with last month's Zelda theme, guess who it is ...
| Da-na-na-naaaaa!!! Yay, it's Link!!! |
I decided some time ago that my In Stitches series wasn't going to be just characters from FFVII -- afterall, I like other video games too and the talented White-Materia had plenty of chibi's to chose from. I really liked the Link sprite which is why I stitched it. It actually took me a while to get this one right, in fact I started charting it before my illness kicked in and then had to abandon it because it just wasn't happening! Eventually, I managed to choose colours I was happy with, and despite a few last minute tweaks, here is the finished product -- which I think is pretty cool!
There will be more non-FFVII characters in the series -- I plan to stitch Vivi from FFIX next, but that probably won't be until next month!
***
Finally, it's time to feature some of your spiffy stitching! I really like seeing what you guys do with my patterns and this fine piece caught my eye the other day on deviantART:
This funky chibi Reno was stitched by Zaraphena for a friend of her's. I think she's done a great job here and it's nice to see someone stitching characters other than Cloud or Zack! Be sure to check out Zaraphena's deviantART page! With her permission, I've also added this to the Gatchastitch Public Gallery on my facebook page!
And speaking of facebook, the astute amongst you will probably have noticed the facebook link I've added to the home page on my website!
So that's all for now. I'm off to start planning my Pokemon projects for the month and download some more critters for my Pokedex 3D -- enjoy your weekend, whatever you plan to do!!!
Till next time ... Keep Kalm and Cross-stitch! xxx
buju :C , I can not download a link...
ReplyDeleteThe link doesn't go anywhere. I love this pattern but can't seem to find it anywhere :(
ReplyDelete