Thursday, 30 June 2011

Zelda Month Is Coming To An End ... But Not Before One Last Pattern!!!


Yes folks, it's the last day of Zelda Month *BOO*

I've enjoyed solely stitching Zelda patterns and I'm suprised that I haven't wanted to sway from my task and stitch non-Zelda related stuff ... BUT there's still a day left and I still have a few more treats to share!  First, here are today's stitchings that I've posted up on deviantART this morning:




And now for the final Zelda pattern of the Month.  Another pattern featuring enemies from Link's Awakening ... this time those little walking cactus thingies:



Pattern Info:

Stitch Count: 79(w) x 16(h)

Key:

Cross-stitch in two strands of Anchor Thread (DMC Thread numbers are in parentheses):

0: 227 (701)
1: 361 (738)
Square: 403 (310)

So now we say "Sayonara" to Zelda Month.  I have few more pieces that I'm working on that I hope to have finished by the end of the weekend so that the next projects can commence on Monday.  Any pieces that are not completed by then will be showcased in a work in progress feature (I don't expect there to be many).

Well I hope you've all enjoyed Zelda Months and the patterns I've shared.  ALL the patterns I have featured this month (as well as some that I have not), will be up on my website tomorrow (all being well).  I shall keep you guys posted!

Till next time ... Keep Kalm and Cross-stitch! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment