Wednesday, 29 June 2011

Yet More Zelda Goodies!!!


Greetings mon amies!  It's time for some more Zelda related goodies!!

I'll try to keep today's post shorter - first, two more completed works that I have just posted on deviantART.  Today's stitching features the Zora's from Link to the Past.  I had been planning to do these for sometime, but only got round to charting them last week.  I did a total of three patterns, although I only stitched the first two -- all three will be on the website though by the end of the week!


I really enjoyed stitching these (I love the colours) and they were very fast to stitch too.  The only gripe I have is with the fabric which I would have preferred to have been a bit darker.  As mentioned, these are now up in my deviantART gallery, if you want to see them over there!

And so on to today's pattern.  I shall be sticking to the Link's Awkening theme for the rest of the week.  Today's pattern features more enemies, this time - Bombs!  These patterns should be quite quick to stitch, despite the large amounts of black thread:



Pattern Info:

Stitch count: 85(w) x 16(h)

Key:

Cross stitch in two strands of Anchor thread (DMC thread numbers are in parentheses):

0: 2 (White)
1: 335 (606)
Square: 403 (310)

So that's me done for today.  Tomorrow, I shall post the last pattern of the month :(

Till then ... Keep Kalm and Cross-stitch! xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment