Greetings fans, I hope your Tuesday is going well.
I must apologise that I didn't post yesterday as planned. My finace has just bought a new wireless router for our internet and he's been messing about with the settings and our printer/scanner is not talking to my laptop so I haven't been able to scan in my new designs!!! :(
Hopefully this will be rectified tonight so I can scan them in tomorrow!!!
First things first, lets talk about Ocarina of Time 3DS. I got my game, several days late, and it's pretty neat, although I've not done much on it yet. Here are some cool piccies of the latest addition to my 3DS collection:
The booklet that comes with it is unusual in that it folds out like a double-sided poster, which is pretty cool and a nice thought on Nintendo's part. Also, for European members of Club Nintendo, if you register your copy before June 30th you get a Soundtrack CD for free!!!!
One of the better Club Nintendo incentives!
So Zelda month is drawing to a close, and I am stitching fervently to get all my outstanding projects finished -- not easy because I don't always want to stitch somedays, but what I don't complete, I shall post on here as a WIP! I've finished seven projects which I will be posting up on my deviantART page over the coming days -- here are today's offerings:
| Dungeon Items (Link's Awakening) |
| Hero Equiment (Link's Awakening) |
I will post two more completed stitchings tomorrow.
And so finally, we come to today's pattern! Today's pattern features enemies from Link's Awakening -- charted very quickly one afternoon last week when I was bored and wanted something to do! I've referred to them as "Enemies Set No1" becuase I'm not actually sure what these are supposed to be!
| I have no clue what these are!!! |
Pattern Info:
Stitch count: 76(w) x 16(h)
Key:
Cross-stit h in two strands of Anchor thread (DMC thread numbers are in parentheses):
0: 2 (White)
1: 227 (701)
2: 303 (742)
3: 335 (606)
4:1089 (3843)
Square: 403 (310)
Well I'm all Zelda'd out now for today! Be sure to check back tomorrow for some more Hylian treats!
Till next time ... Keep Kalm and Cross-stitch!!! xx
No comments:
Post a Comment