Sunday, 12 June 2011

More Pokedex 3D


Following the Pokedex 3D theme from yesterday, I have some more goodies to share.

Not content with proving that AR Markers made in Pattern Maker worked, I also wanted to see if the AR markers would work if I actually stitched them.

Again, the answer is YES!

You may be starting to feel skeptical about the whole thing now, but no-one was more surprised than me when the little critters popped out of my cross-stitched AR markers!!!  If you don't believe me, here's the proof:


They are quite small, but then so are the markers!

Here they are close up:

001 - SNIVY

004 - TEPIG

007 - OSHAWOTT

My brother actually thought I was quite nuts to do this, and I would have to agree that it has to be one of the most bizarre projects I've done to date!  I was curious to see if it would work, and now that it does, I can't help feeling that this would make neat little projects for keyrings/badges etc...

I am actully thinking of posting the patterns for these, maybe on here or deviantART (I've not yet decided), but it's a project that could keep me busy for a while!

Let me know what you think!

So that's enough Pokemon for this month.  Tomorrow I have another little treat for you ... but that's all I can say on that for now ;-)

So till tomorrow ... Keep Kalm and Cross-stitch! xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment