Monday, 13 June 2011

June is Officially Zelda Month!!!


Okay, so I should have started this earlier, but it's been a tough couple of weeks.

For those Zelda fans out there, we're all eagerly anticipating the release of Ocarina of Time for the 3DS which is out on Friday of this week!  I have mine pre-ordered and hopefully it will come on time.  Also, as I mentioned the other day, the eShop launched last Tuesday and by Thursday, I was able to download another great Zelda classic - Link's Awakening DX!!!

So that's why I'm dedicating this month to all things Zelda.  With the exception of those daft little AR Markers I did the other day, pretty much all the other patterns I'm stitching this month are Zelda based!

So far I have stitched three projects and I have another three that are half finished -- hopefully I'll have all my Zelda projects finished by the end of the month!

I've actually designed some new Zelda patterns over the last week, and in celebration of the 3DS release of the finest video game ever made, I shall be offering one pattern a day on here until Friday!!!  The patterns getting the cross-stitch treatment come from the Gameboy Color adventures "Oracle of Ages" and "Oracle of Seasons".

Today's pattern is "Din" from "Oracle of Seasons":



Pattern Info:

Stitch Count: 100(w) x 32(h)

Key:

Cross stitch in two strands of Anchor stranded cotton (DMC numbers are in parenthesis):

0: 160 (827)
1: 335 (606)
2: 361 (738)
Square: 403 (310)
3: 410 (996)

Back stitch in two strands of DMC Colour Variations shade #4200

***

All the patterns I feature this week, together with all my other Zelda projects will (I hope), be up on my website by the end of the month.

***

I hope you enjoy this pattern ... I shall have another one for you tomorrow, but for now -- Keep Kalm and cross-stitch xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment