Pattern Info:
Stitch Count: 101(w) x 24(h)
Key:
Cross stitch in two strands of Anchor thread (DMC numbers in parenthesis):
0: 131 (798)
1: 335 (606)
2: 361 (738)
Square: 403 (310)
Back stitch is done in two strands of DMC Colour Variations shade #4025
Look out for more Zelda goodies tomorrow!!!
***
Finally for today, I want to talk about Facebook. One of my friends and fellow bloggers, Missy-tannrnbaum of Dork Stitch fame, started a Facebook page to support her blog a few days ago. It's pretty neat and if you're on Facebook, be sure to "Like" it!!!
Gatchastitch: Video-game inspired Cross-stitch
I had planned to start one a while ago but Facebook kept changing the layout and I wasn't happy with it so I left it. As my website runs out of storage, I need a new home for the gallery and Facebook seems to be the place to move it to, and here it is: Gatchastitch Public Gallery
I'm going to be doing maintenance on the website at the end of the month when I upload new patterns and I'll be tweaking the gallery page (maybe even removing it altogether -- I dunno yet).
I had planned to start one a while ago but Facebook kept changing the layout and I wasn't happy with it so I left it. As my website runs out of storage, I need a new home for the gallery and Facebook seems to be the place to move it to, and here it is: Gatchastitch Public Gallery
I'm going to be doing maintenance on the website at the end of the month when I upload new patterns and I'll be tweaking the gallery page (maybe even removing it altogether -- I dunno yet).
Well that's all for today, now I'm off to download today's quota of Pokemon and make some more AR cards!!!
Till Tomoz ... Keep Kalm and Cross-stitch!!! xx


I'm not the biggest facebook lover out there, but I hurried up to click the like button on both pages XD Just to let you know who's the weird person you could not recognize who did so :D Forgot to post a comment on Missy's blog, though ^^""
ReplyDelete