In the end, it didn't take half as long as I thought it would!
I'm really pleased with the way this turned out. The shading affect doesn’t look as noticeable on some Unowns as it does on others, but I think this has more to do with the density of the fills more than anything else.
My fiance really likes this and wants me to get it framed, but that might have to wait a while as I can't afford to buy stitchy supplies, let alone get work framed!
It's frustrating when you have new ideas and stuff you want to work on, but in a way it allows me to complete all those odds and sods that have been in my work bag for a while.
I'll have a post on my current WIPs later in the week, but whilst were on the subject of completed projects, I've just finished my WipEout Pilot Logo for AG-Systems Lead Pilot -- John Dekka:
My fiance really likes this and wants me to get it framed, but that might have to wait a while as I can't afford to buy stitchy supplies, let alone get work framed!
It's frustrating when you have new ideas and stuff you want to work on, but in a way it allows me to complete all those odds and sods that have been in my work bag for a while.
I'll have a post on my current WIPs later in the week, but whilst were on the subject of completed projects, I've just finished my WipEout Pilot Logo for AG-Systems Lead Pilot -- John Dekka:
I love the boldness of this deisgn and the simple colour pallette, but it seriously depleted my stocks of orange and black...LOL!!! The next pilot in the series is AG-Systems second pilot, 'Daniel Chang', which also uses lots of orange .... mm, I can see a trip to the thread shop coming up!!!
Anyway, be sure to check them both out on my deviantArt page:
Till next time ... Keep Kalm and Cross-stitch! xx


yay! it looks really awesome, well done :D
ReplyDeleteThat looks so cool! I really like the fill-in on the second C, and all of them look like they would have been fun to work on. The colors came out really well on your Wipeout design, too.
ReplyDeleteWoo-hoom good to see those finished! Both of them look amazing!
ReplyDeleteAhh~ I know this feeling when you whant to start a new project but realize you should better wait than go and spend a little fortune for the new needed stash right away! XP But it's true this is at least good for the rest of the wips!
Will be waiting to see your next cool project!