Tuesday, 31 May 2011

I Found A Cloud Floating In The Archives


Yesterday, I found myself, for reasons that escape me, reading through all my previous blog entries and the comments people have left.  Sad, I know.  

My second bloggiversary is coming up in June and last year I almost forgot, so I decided to go back to my very first post to see when the actual date was.  I started reading that very first post, and before I knew it I was looking back through them all.

It's interesting to see how my blog has changed over the last two years -- the fonts and styles have changed, and a few images have disappeared although that may be my fault for messing around in my Picassa account and perhaps deleting stuff I shouldn't!

Whilst I was mooching, I came across a post from last May and a comment someone had left, providing a link to a picture she had taken of Cloud in Stitches.  As you know, I like to feature people who've stitched my patterns so I dunno how this got overlooked.

Anyway, to say sorry to violetrose17 for failing to feature her work, here is the aforementioned Cloud in Stitches:


I have to say that I am seriously impressed with this, and she's also framed it -- which is more than I have done with mine ^___^

Humble apologies -- hopefully this won't happen again!

Till next time ... Keep Kalm and Cross-stitch! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment