Sunday, 13 February 2011

+FEATURED+ FFVII Logo


Just a quick post for today because this couldn't wait!

I read all the blogs I fave everyday, sometimes there isn't anything new to read for a few days, but when there is, seeing new patterns and reading your stitchy news always makes me smile. 

This morning I was reading the blog of my dear friend Topcho who's fabby blog Bla. Bla? Bla! has seen quite a lot of activity over the past few weeks.  Recently she has been busy stitching the Phantasy Star themed sprites from another spiffy blog - Dork Stitch!

Another character has today been morphed spectacularly in cross-stitch, along with a sprite I hadn't expected to see -  my own FFVII Logo!!!



It's always nice to see other people stitching your designs and this is no exception as it looks super cool and it deserves a BIG mention here!

Well done Topcho! xxxx

I'd like to see more of you stitching my designs.  I know a lot of them aren't quite small enough to finish in an evening, but that doesn't matter as long as you do them justice - remember, they will get a feature on here!

So that's all for now.  Now, I'm off to work on my Assassin's Creed logo which sadly, thanks to a major miscount, requires a lot of unpicking!!! *cries*

Keep on stitching guys!!!


1 comment:

  1. Lol thanks a lot for the feature! You're so nice ^///^
    I'm on a quest to stitch all the anime patterns I set my eye on, lol! For now I'm done with sprites from Dork stitch but there are so much more, and yours are on the list too XD
    Good luck with your work! May it be fast and easy unpicking!

    ReplyDelete