Giggles-- my evening will be spent on taking cobolt to the vets to get his needles. He is getting fixed and declawed soon(only because he hasn't learned not to use them in everything he does) I'm a bit tired of the injuries!!
Heya! This is Fae from PAandM - thanks for commenting on my blog! I've been to DA and here and your website, and your work is exquisite! I am very impressed. Thanks for letting me see your work.
Giggles-- my evening will be spent on taking cobolt to the vets to get his needles. He is getting fixed and declawed soon(only because he hasn't learned not to use them in everything he does) I'm a bit tired of the injuries!!
ReplyDeleteHappy Valantine day to you too!
ReplyDeleteHeya! This is Fae from PAandM - thanks for commenting on my blog! I've been to DA and here and your website, and your work is exquisite! I am very impressed. Thanks for letting me see your work.
ReplyDelete