Oh wow that looks great :)
Looks awesome and so very neat!
Y'know the central pattern of the red diamond is the same stitch I did the Pikachu in. And this is just awesome!
Why thankies to you all!The fills are indeed the same as the one's on your Pikachu design. I try to vary the patterns I use but some will always work better than others and this fill is one of my favs! xxx
Oh wow that looks great :)
ReplyDeleteLooks awesome and so very neat!
ReplyDeleteY'know the central pattern of the red diamond is the same stitch I did the Pikachu in. And this is just awesome!
ReplyDeleteWhy thankies to you all!
ReplyDeleteThe fills are indeed the same as the one's on your Pikachu design. I try to vary the patterns I use but some will always work better than others and this fill is one of my favs! xxx