Thursday, 1 August 2019

SHOP UPDATES


Howdo guys, hope you are all well.

So the shop trial for July has now ended, thanks to those of you who took part!

I know that I have been going on about starting my Etsy store for the best part of 18 months now, and I'm pretty sure some of you are thinking I'm all mouth and no action, but with all the patterns I want to release at launch charted and stitched, my aim is to launch on the 1st September 2019.

Mark that date in your calendars!!!

To show that I am determined to launch on that date too, I have put a countdown timer on the shop page!  After that date, the shop page will link directly to my Etsy store.

I'm really excited to get going with this, and I hope you guys are too.  It's the next chapter in Gatchastitch's evolution! There's still a lot to do before then, but I'll keep you guys posted on this as the month progresses!

August is going to be a busy month!

Till next time … keep Kalm and cross-stitch! :) x

No comments:

Post a Comment