Howdo guys!
As you'll no doubt have seen from recent posts, I've hinted
at starting a Newsletter.
The idea being to let people who subscribe to it to be the
first to know what new patterns are being released in store and offer money off
vouchers etc…
I'm planning (for now), to make my Newsletter a monthly
thing, but this may vary depending on whether I have new patterns etc… to offer.
People who have subscribed to the Newsletter will get it sent
via email 48-hours before new patterns in my shop.
Subscribers will also get a unique code that they can use to
get a discount on a new pattern during it's first 24 hours of sale.
I plan to launch the Newsletter in September to coincide
with the launch of my Etsy store.
In a previous post I had said that the first 10 people to sign up to the
Newsletter before launch would receive a code allowing them 10% of their first
order in my shop. I have decided to now
extend this offer to anyone who signs up to my Newsletter before 29th August
2019.
The first Newsletter will be sent out to all subscribers via
email on 30th August 2019.
If you want to join my mailing list and sign up to my
Newsletter, please email me - gatchastitch@outlook.com. In the subject bar, please put
"Newsletter sign up".
Thank you all for your continued support!
Till next time … keep Kalm and cross-stitch! :) x

No comments:
Post a Comment