Monday, 15 July 2019

GATCHASTITCH SHOP


Howdo guys, hope you all had a great weekend.

I'm just dropping in to remind you (if you haven't seen it already), that I now have a "shop" tab. 

I'm planning on launching my Etsy store in September (fingers crossed), and I'm running a trial shop on here throughout July so you can get a taste of what patterns I have on offer.

The patterns are currently being offered at a reduced rate.  Once my Etsy store goes live, these patterns will no longer be available at this rate.

Anyone who purchases one of my patterns before the end of the month, will be added to the mailing list for my Newsletter (which should launch around time of the Etsy shop).

Not only that, but the first 10 people to purchase a pattern will also get a voucher code offering 10% off their first order in my shop!

I'm excited, I hope you guys are!!!

So that's all for now, I'm off to chart some new patterns.

Till next time … keep Kalm and cross-stitch! :) x

No comments:

Post a Comment