Dear followers,
As you are aware, I
was planning to open my Etsy store on the 1st September, but (as
sometimes happens), life throws a massive big spanner in the work!
I can’t go into
details of what that is, but what it means is that I’ll have to postpone the
opening of my store until it’s been resolved.
Hopefully, it won’t
be for more than a month, but I’ll let you guys know if it’s going to be
longer.
It’s very
frustrating as the Newsletter is done, and the launch patterns are ready to go,
but regrettably, life must come first.
In the meantime, I’m
going to continue accepting subscriptions for my Newsletter (if you haven’t
done this already).
As always, thank you
for your continued support. It really is
very much appreciated!
Till next time …
keep Kalm and cross-stitch! x
Kind regards
Cazzie
(aka Gatchacaz)

No comments:
Post a Comment