Thursday, 6 September 2018

STITCHY NEWS AND UPDATES


Greetings guys!

It's been a while since I last posted.

Things, as always on Planet Cazzy, are discombobulated and I never seem to know from one day to the next where I'm at!

Getting my Etsy store up and running has been a little stop-start, and I have to express that I was a tad disappointed at the lack of response I had to my post back in July about the pattern survey.

It really would be great to have some kind of feedback from you guys on this.  I know that many of you have commented about certain patterns you would "pay good money for" etc…

Going off what people have commented on in the past, here are the three forerunners:

Project Lugia













Project Ho-oh













Chikorita-san













You can view my full gallery over on deviantART, HERE.  

If there's another design you'd like to me to release the pattern for, please comment below and I'll consider it.

Turning to the Pokemon Blackwork, thanks to those of you who took the time to tell me which Kanto critters they wanted me to chart.  I had some interesting suggestions, including Ditto, which isn't the most exciting Pokemon (although I know it was a good breeding Pokemon in Gold/Silver).

I'm going to see what I can do with it!

It was my Birthday recently and I was hoping that any money I received from relatives would go to replenishing my depleted stocks of aida and threads.  Unfortunately, the money has been spent elsewhere (I'll tell more on that in a future post), so again, whilst I can chart, I can't stitch them up :(

Life sucks sometimes.

Saying that, I've recently finished charting a new Pokemon project!  Here's the WIP I posted on Facebook last month:



Fortunately, I have just enough spare fabric to stitch this, and hope to get started on it this week.

Of course, now the nights are drawing in and the weather is getting cooler, thoughts are turning to Christmas projects! @________@

It doesn't seem five minutes since this time last year, but here we are again.  With just under 16 weeks to Christmas I need to get cracking as I have cross-stitch cards and crochet gifts to make this year!

Sometimes, there just aren't enough hours in the day!

So that's all I for now.

Till next time, keep Kalm and cross-stitch!


No comments:

Post a Comment