Monday, 13 August 2018

POKEMON BLACKWORK!

Greetings guys, hope you are well.

I've been quite productive lately tidying up the files on my computer and looking for new stuff to chart.  Here's a little snippet of some of the Pokemon Blackwork designs I'm working on at the moment:





I've said in earlier posts that my Pokemon Blackwork series is being resurrected and that the patterns are going on sale via Etsy.  I'm re-designing patterns I've done before as well as charting new critters.  

There are lots of beasties to choose from, but I'm starting with the Kanto critters first (obvs).  I've charted the starters and legendary birds as well as a few others that I like, but ... which ones would you like me to chart?

I posted this question over on my Facebook page a few days ago and have had some interesting suggestions!  Now I'd like to hear what you guys would like to see me chart.

Remember, Kanto critters only at this time.

So that's all for now, looking forward to hearing your suggestions!

Till next time ... keep Kalm and cross-stitch! :) x

1 comment:

  1. These look great - I'd love to see psyduck in your style.

    ReplyDelete