Hi guys!
Just flying in with a quick update.
Those of you who've downloaded anything from the Downloads section lately will no doubt have seen that the files are getting a bit of a makeover.
This is because I want everything to match when I launch my Etsy store.
My Blackwork Fill patterns files are getting a makeover at the moment, which is why they are missing, but hopefully they'll be back soon ... with an extra sheet too!
I also want to re-do my thread conversion charts, although I'm having layout issues at the moment so I'll leave the old files up there until these are done.
That said, I recently spotted an error in my DMC to Anchor conversion chart!
I try to make sure my patterns, files etc... are error free before I upload, but as we all know, there are occasions when the gremlins creep in. I have amended it, and re-uploaded the file.
If you've previously downloaded this file, you may want to download it and print it off again.
Apologies for any inconvenience this has cause!
Till next time ... keep Kalm and cross-stitch!
No comments:
Post a Comment