Saturday, 2 June 2018

MORE BLOGGY UPDATES!


MORE BLOGGY UPDATES

Greetings guys, how is your weekend going?

It's time for another update!

The eagle-eyed amongst you will have seen I've finally added the "Shop" tab to the top of the blog.  This is just for aesthetics at the moment as you cannot actually link anywhere yet.  Once the shop is live this tab will link directly to my Etsy shop.

I'll let you know when that will  be in due course.

I've changed the "Pattern Archive" tab to "Free Patterns", but this is purely cosmetic ... the content of this tab is still the same.

I have finally added to the "About" tab.  I've been meaning to get this up and running for a while as an accompaniment to my Etsy shop, which also has an 'about me' section.  Rather than duplicating myself, I thought it would be easier to have it on the blog as I suspect most people will go to my Etsy store via the blog than the other way round (but, you never know).

Finally, I want to thank those of you who kindly offered to send me "care packages" of threads and fabrics, and those of you who did indeed send me mystery Amazon packages!  They were very much greatly appreciated, and they will be put to good use.

I have been charting new stuff, and, as those who follow me on Facebook will know, I'm going back over my Pokemon Blackwork designs and recharting some of them.

I know a lot of people have been asking what happened to them as I took the links down, and I can now confirm that the new patterns will be relaunching via Etsy (for a fee), so if you were lucky enough to get the patterns whilst they were freebies, treasure them!

Getting my Etsy store up and running has been difficult, especially with my non-exiting finances, yet your offers to help me out with threads and fabric has been very gracious.

This, of course, only goes so far towards my running costs, and recently I tried to set up a "donate" button to add to the blog, but I think you need a business Paypal account for that.

Instead, I set up a PaypalMe link: paypal.me/gatchacaz 

If you don't want to donate, then I won't be offended, but if you could spare a few pounds, dollars, euros, gil etc... then it would be greatly appreciated! I really do appreciate the support I've had from my loyal followers over the last nine years and I want to be able to keep it going for as long as I possibly can!

So that's all I have for now, thanks again for your continued support, it really does mean a lot to me!

Till next time ... keep Kalm and cross-stitch! x

No comments:

Post a Comment