Saturday, 11 November 2017

+SHOW 'n TELL+ FFVII 20th ANNIVERSARY SAMPLER!



I charted this back in 2011, using the "logo" from the cover of the 10th Anniversary Ultimania representing Cloud, Zack and Sephiroth.

I didn't chart this at the time, but seeing as this year represents the 20th Anniversary of FFVII, I decided to resurrect it and "tweak it", to reflect this.

I used a lot of black and grey stitching this ... LOL!

So, that's it with the "Show 'n Tell" for today - sorry if you feel like I've ambushed your inboxes!

Till  next time ... keep Kalm and cross-stitch!

3 comments:

  1. That is fantastic!! I missed it in 2011, so very cool to see this one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You didn't miss anything, I never posted the pattern back in 2011.

      Delete
  2. I noticed in another comment you never posted the pattern. any chance you could now? I think this one might be simpler than the chart I made that was pure silhouette. and also smaller bc I didn't know what I was doing with my software at the time <<;;;

    ReplyDelete