Well, 2017 is almost at an end (or you may already be in
2018, depending on where you live in the world)! It's been a rollercoaster of a year, with
sadly more downs than ups.
The year started with the promise of so much, but ultimately
failed to deliver - there's been a lot of sadness, illness and two family
deaths to contend with this year, which has made it particularly hard to
swallow.
I'm still not working due to health issues, and I no longer
receive financial support from the Government.
It's been very hard trying to stay afloat and it's made Christmas harder
to enjoy this year. I hate social
gatherings and am most happiest when I am at home, doing my own thing.
Saying that, crafting hasn't been easy either this year -
it's hard to be creative when you have no motivation! I haven't charted anything new since
September! I've been struggling with new
ideas for a while now, and projects I've been meaning to chart have stalled.
Hopefully, 2018 will be the start of something new.
I'm hoping to start up on Etsy at some point as I am
constantly nagged at by the ladies at my local craft groups to start making
money from the crochet toys I make. I
would like this very much, as well as selling my own cross-stitch patterns, but
haven't decided on a theme yet!
Anyone using Etsy already, your advice would be much
appreciated as well as any "theme" suggestions, although I think I'll
stick with the gaming theme. Feel free
to email me to discuss!
Before I sign off for this year, I have one last pattern to
share.
Continuing my "Marvel Series" of patterns, I have
the Spiderman Logo!
I have uploaded this to BOX.net in the Film & TV
sub-folder.
Finally, just a word of note ... I will be having another
break from Facebook as of midnight tonight (GMT), and for the remainder of
January. Long term followers will
remember I had an absence back in August and I found it helped heaps as
Facebook can be a very negative platform when you have a lot of bad shit in
your life to deal with.
I am going to stay on Messenger though as a lot of my
friends tend to contact me through that, and I'll continue to update my Blog
and check the Gatchastitch Facebook page as and when I need to.
You can follow me on Twitter - @gatchacaz
So that's 2017 done and dusted!
Thank you again for your continued support throughout the
year. Wherever you're celebrating, have
fun, but be safe!
See you on the other side!
Love Cazzy
(aka Gatchacaz) xx

No comments:
Post a Comment