クラウド生誕祭2017!!!
Tifa: Happy
Birthday Cloud, I made you a cake!
Cloud: ..? Is it my Birthday on the 11th or the 19th?
Tifa: Who cares
Cloud, Just eat your cake!
Cloud: *sigh* I am
sooooo confused!
*****
I could never understand why Square Enix gave Cloud two Birthdays! As if the poor guy isn't confused enough already!
Personally, I go off his
Japanese Birthday (11th August) because that came first, and that's the one
listed in the official Ultimania.
I'm trying to get into drawing
my Nerks again, and as my "Advent Nerks" haven't had as much coverage
as my "Nerk Fighters", I thought the Spiky one's Birthday would be an
ideal time to put pencil to paper! In
case anyone is wondering … "What the hell are 'Advent Nerks'", let me
introduce them:
So far, I have only done
"Avalanche", but I really should give our favourite silver-haired
enemy the 'Nerk' treatment, along with those pesky Turks!
Hahaha!
They have their own folder on my
deviantART page, if you dare to investigate further.
I started doing a comic strip
for the Nerk Fighters back in 1997, following their exploits at Alton Towers
theme park. It got abandoned, but after
visiting the park recently, it spurred me to put pencil to paper again, and I'm
trying to get it finished (well, better late than never)!
Hopefully, I'll be able to get
it inked and put it up on deviantART soon … watch this space!
So that's all I'm posting for
now. It's a bit random, I know, but
that's how my life is at the moment!
Till next time … keep Kalm and
cross-stitch :) x


No comments:
Post a Comment