Monday, 9 January 2017
WELCOME TO 2017!
Greetings Guys!
Okay, so this is a bit late, but how has everyone's start to 2017 been?
My New Year was rum-fueled followed by a three-day hangover! Now I am full of cold, so not really the start I would have liked.
January is usually the month I use to catch up with any outstanding (UFP's), and as crafters, we've all got boxes and boxes of those! I have lots of UPF's for my cross-stitch, crochet and knitting. I've tried to put a small portion from each craft aside to do this month.
I haven't started any of them yet :D x
In fact, I started a new project last month, and I seem to have been more focused on doing that, than projects that have been in my workbag for several years!
Here's a sneaky peak:
For those of you going "WTF...?", it is the S.H.I.E.L.D Logo from Marvel Avengers, charted (as always), in blackwork. Last year, I did chart the logos for S.H.I.E.L.D., Hydra, Thor and Captain America.
The patterns are ready to go (almost), so I'll try and get them uploaded as soon as.
I think that's all for now, so until next time...
Keep Kalm and Cross Stitch! x
Labels:
WIP2017
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Very cool start! Love the blackwork idea as well.
ReplyDelete