Hello there guys!
Well, here we are …. less than half an hour to go to New
Year (here in the UK ,
anyway). I have been watching movies and
drinking rum, and now I'm waiting for Big Ben to ring in 2017.
Those who follow me over on Facebook will know that I'm a fan of BabyMetal, who are a mash-up up of J-Pop and Death Metal. I think they're awesome, and back in June I was fortunate to see them play live at Download. They were amazing - despite their set being delayed due to torrential rain!
They have a cool logo so it was only fair it got the stitchy treatment:
I only went to Download for the day, but as well as seeing BabyMetal, I also went to see Rammstein, who'd headlined back in 2013. Back then, I charted two of their logo's, but after seeing them again this year, I did a third:
Added bonus of the day ... I got to meet them at the Kerrang Signing Tent:
Happy bunnies all round!
The final two patterns are a bit random as, they're not bands I'm a massive fan of, but their logos are quite cool, and I thought they'd make good patterns...
First up, 60's sensations "The Who":
Lastly, 90's boy-band extraordinaire ... Take That!
Again, I wasn't a massive fan, but back in 1992 they did a record signing at HMV in Manchester and I agreed to pay for my sister to go. It was hell on earth, we queued for over 4 hours (in the rain), and I had to be pulled from the crush, but we got in and somewhere (probably in my sister's loft), there's a dodgy photo of me and Jason Orange!
Scary!
So that's me done blogging for 2016.
It's been rather short and sweet, but then I've had a tough year. Next year, I'm hoping will be more productive and generally better all round.
Till then, have a great night!
HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU ALL...
See you on the other side!
Love and hugs Cazzy :) x
Added bonus of the day ... I got to meet them at the Kerrang Signing Tent:
Happy bunnies all round!
The final two patterns are a bit random as, they're not bands I'm a massive fan of, but their logos are quite cool, and I thought they'd make good patterns...
First up, 60's sensations "The Who":
Lastly, 90's boy-band extraordinaire ... Take That!
Again, I wasn't a massive fan, but back in 1992 they did a record signing at HMV in Manchester and I agreed to pay for my sister to go. It was hell on earth, we queued for over 4 hours (in the rain), and I had to be pulled from the crush, but we got in and somewhere (probably in my sister's loft), there's a dodgy photo of me and Jason Orange!
Scary!
So that's me done blogging for 2016.
It's been rather short and sweet, but then I've had a tough year. Next year, I'm hoping will be more productive and generally better all round.
Till then, have a great night!
HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU ALL...
See you on the other side!
Love and hugs Cazzy :) x




No comments:
Post a Comment