Hi guys, hope you are all well!
Can't believe it's been over two months since I last posted on here. I know that other blogs I follow have been dormant for over a year, but that's no excuse for me to do the same, and I like to keep you in the loop as to what new projects I'm working on!
I've been having some health issues over the last six months, which I hope to say more about shortly, but for now, it's time for some of those new patterns I've been promising.
Staying with the Wind Fish theme from my last posts, we have this:
Those who have actually completed Links Awaking and got into the Wind Fish's Egg, will recognise this floor tile from the room where the final battle takes place.
I think this one will be a bit of a crazy stitch for anyone who wants to give it a go!
If you do, I have uploaded the pattern to the Legend of Zelda folder on BOX.net.
As always, I am not satisfied with just as cross-stitch version ... I have been working on a blackwork version too! Here is my work in progress:
I wasn't sure how this one would turn out, but it's going okay so far. Hopefully, I shall have this one finished soon :)
So that's all for now.
Till next time ... keep Kalm and cross-stitch! xx

This pattern is so lovely, and the size/simplicity would make it excellent for plastic canvas! I plan to print it as soon as I get new ink. Thank you for posting it!
ReplyDeleteGlad you like it, and I look forward to seeing it once you've stitched it
Delete