Friday, 20 June 2014

++NEW PATTERNS++ Sssshhhh... Don't Wake the Wind Fish!

Greetings Guys!!!

Well it seems like it's been a very long time since I actually posted proper patterns!  I've been in a bit of a slump with regards to charting new patterns for a while and, as always, life gets in the way.

Anyway, over the last month or so, I seem to have found my feet again.  After trawling through all my reference images deciding what I could chart next, I came across some Zelda stuff that I hadn't even looked at when I had my Zelda Pattern Month back in June 2011!

As the title of this post suggests, the topic for today is the Wind Fish from Link's Awakening.  After Link to the Past, this is my favourite Zelda game :)

There are two offerings here:

Mini Wind Fish

Wind Fish Silhouette
Here are my stitchy versions:





These two patterns are really quick to work and should take no more than a couple of evenings (depending on how fast you stitch).  I would have preferred a darker blue for the silhouette version, but I didn't have any, so I used some marble-blue aida which actually gives a nice "sky" effect.

The patterns have been uploaded to BOX.net in the "Legend of Zelda" folder.

As always, if you stitch my work, please let me see so I cane give you a heads up :) xx

So that's all for today.  I have some more Zelda patterns waiting to be shared, so hopefully I will post them soon.

Till next time ... keep Kalm and Cross-stitch! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment