Sunday, 5 January 2014

A BELATED NEW YEAR!!!

Hi there guys!

So sorry that this post is late and apologies that I didn't manage to post any patterns before New Year as promised.  The run  up to New Year turned out to be quite hectic and getting back into work after almost 3 weeks off has been quite tiring too.

My computer has also had an upgrade over the New Year and re-installing all my programs and getting it running just how I like it has taken longer than planned.

To make up for it, I plan to post 3 patterns today!!!

The first one is the Element icons from the Pokemon Trading Card Game:


I've never really played this game, although I used to collect the cards.

I've seen these sprites a lot on the internet either as cross-stitch or perler beads, yet I could never find a pattern for them.  I decided the best thing to do would be to make a pattern myself.  I think they are quite cool.

There are of course, a lot more sprites, so I may chart some more of these in the near future!

Next we have some more Pokedex 3D AR Markers:

L-R: 029 Nidoran [F]; 030 Nidorino; 031 Nidoqueen

L-R: 032 Nidoran [M]; 033 Nidorino; 034 Nidoking

I never expected charting these markers to be such an arduous task!  I suspect it will take much longer to complete these than I had initially planned.

As always, you know where to go to download the patterns :)

So that's all I have for today.  I won't say I'll have some new patterns soon, as to be honest, I don't know when the next lot will come along.  For now, enjoy the rest of your weekend and, till next time.../

Keep Kalm and cross-stitch!! :) xxx

2 comments:

  1. Wow, I love the trading card game energy pattern! I don't know what I will do with it when I stitch it yet, but I'm putting them on plastic canvas, and they are going to be sparkly. Thank you for the patterns!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you like the icons Missy! I actually charted these back in the summer -- I've just been really lazy when it came to uploading it. I shall look forward to seeing them stitched -- the thought of plastic canvas and sparkly thread makes me feel quite queasy :D

      Delete