Howdy Guys!!!
Following on from my recent Stargate post, I have now finished "Sagittarius" in blackwork:
I've had some requests for the patterns for these and so I have drawn up PDF files and uploaded the patterns for "Earth" and "Sagittarius" to the 'blackwork' folder on BOX.net.
I am currently working on "Orion" and this will follow as soon as I have stitched it.
I don't plan to make blackwork patterns for all 39 glyphs, but if there is a particular glyph you would like see in blackwork, let me know and I'll see what I can do!
Finally, I have now set up a "Sonic the Hedgehog" folder in 'Gaming'. The Sonic + Knuckles pattern I posted the other day has now been moved to there :)
I'm currently charting some other gaming related patterns and I hope to get these posted during the course of the week!
Till then ... keep Kalm and cross-stitch :) xxx

No comments:
Post a Comment