Friday, 9 August 2013

+NEW PATTERN+ Sonic & Knuckles

Greetings guys!

Hope you're all looking forward to your weekend!

It's time for another new pattern, and today we're staying with the gaming theme, but I thought it was time for me to introduce a new project I've been working on lately - Sonic the Hedgehog!

I've always been a huge fan of SEGA's speedy blue mascot (although I'm not very good at the games), and I've been thinking about doing some Sonic themed charts for a while.  The first chart I have made is the logo from the 1994 Megadrive classic "Sonic 3 and Knuckles":



I've always been a fan of this logo, and I've been wanting to do something with it pretty much since the game came out, but for one reason or another, never got round to it.  I only decided to give it the cross-stitch treatment this year.

I finished charting it late yesterday and had the PDF drawn up so that I could get it uploaded today.  

I'll probably do more Sonic themed patterns in the future, and give Sonic his own folder on BOX.net, but for now the pattern has been uploaded to the "Miscellaneous" folder in 'Gaming'.

Enjoy!

Till next time ... keep Kalm and cross-stitch

2 comments:

  1. Wow, this pattern looks awesome! It would be really cool on black fabric! Thank you for posting it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're very welcome Missy. It was a lot of fun to make. Black fabric would certainly make an "interesting", and challenging alternative to white.

      If you stitch it, be sure to let me see the finished piece :) xx

      Delete