One of my followers over on Facebook has today brought to my attention the fact that the link on the Pattern Archive tab to the Pokemon Folder goes, in fact, to the Legend of Zelda one.
I checked this for myself and this would indeed appear to be the case!
I decided to check the rest of the links and noticed that the "Miscellaneous" link is going to the Legend of Zelda folder also.
These have now been fixed *HURRAH* and I can only apologise for these little foibles! I do make every effort to ensure that patterns and links are as accurate as they can be before posting etc., but I'm only human and errors do occur.
As always, I rely on you guys to let me know of any errors you come across so that I can rectify them as swiftly as possible.
Best wishes,
Cazzy (aka Gatchacaz)! xx
Hehe . . . bad Links.
ReplyDelete