Saturday, 8 September 2012

+NEW PATTERNS+ Stargate Glyphs No1 "Calling Abydos!!!"

Happy weekend guys!!!

If you're wondering what to stitch this weekend, here are some new patterns for you.  I finally got round to making a start on the Stargate Glyphs.  The first 6 symbols make up the address for the planet Abydos:


Of course, to make it work you need Earth's point of origin ... and here it is:


The patterns have been uploaded to BOX.net under the Stargate SG-1 folder.

I want to finish the Goau'ld System Lord patterns before I chart any more glyphs, and you guys are probably itching for some more Pokemon, so I should probably get those stitched too.  It's really hard to find time to get all these done, especially as I am working more now, but I will do my best to get them finished soon!

In the meantime, I hope you like these new patterns...remember, if you stitch them, let me see piccies of the finished pieces!!!

Till next time...keep Kalm and cross-stitch! :) xxx

2 comments:

  1. Awesome, awesome, awesome! Thank you, and yes I will stitch some of these! (might be after the Xmas rush though)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome, I look forward to seeing the finished stitching :)

      Delete